There are several distinctives that set our company apart and make us the cleaning company of choice.
- We are not a franchise; we are a locally owned and operated small business. Therefore, you are not dealing with a system, but rather real people, most often the owner himself, Jordan Roose.
- We have the highest credentials. Not only are we appropriately licensed, but we also have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau® and Angie’s list, and have received the Super Service Award for several years. Our team is comprised of actual employees, not sub-contractors, and we are fully insured with both general liability and workers’ compensation.
- We take great pains to preserve and enhance the cleanliness and beauty of your home by removing our shoes or wearing protective footwear inside, putting our buckets and tools on towels while working in the house, and placing towels in front of each inside window and fixture while being cleaned.
- As followers of Jesus Christ, the owners of True-Blue seek to honor God by valuing moral integrity first, customer satisfaction second, and profitability last. We can confidently say that we can be trusted to deal honestly and uprightly in every situation with every client. In your homes, with your children, pets, furnishings, and belongings, we can be trusted – all the time!
- We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Because we truly care about people, how they feel and what they think matters greatly to us. Regardless the service you allow us to perform for you, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of excellence and customer care. As part of our commitment to you, we pledge that if you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our work or the condition of the work area after we leave your residence, we will return as many times as it takes to make you happy.